Aluminized and Aluminized Combination Gloves
Aluminized fabrics are great for reflecting radiant and ambient heat, but not as good for conductive heat. A great combination for high heat material handling is a protective fabric on the palm area while utilizing the aluminized fabrics on the side and back of the glove.
14" Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® Glove (ACKK214WL)
- Palm and inside cuff made from 22 oz. Kevlar® aramid. Back of glove, cuff and thumb are made from Aluminized Carbon Kevlar®
14" Aluminized Rayon Glove (AR214WL)
- Made from heat-resistant aluminized fabrics for radiant heat protection. All styles are fully wool-lined and sewn with Kevlar® thread.
Select a Product Below for More Information
- Product Name
- Product Name 14" Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® Glove
- Material Aluminized Carbon Kevlar®
- Weight 17 oz.
- Characteristics Excellent burn-through resistance, light...
- Product Name 14" Aluminized Rayon Glove
- Material Aluminized PFR Rayon
- Weight 16 oz.
- Characteristics Good reflectivity & radiant heat pro...